Cloud computing is the delivery of computing as a service rather than a product, whereby shared resources, software and information are provided to computers and other devices as a utility (like the electricity grid) over a network.
ACS operates a number of highly scalable computing resources located in datacentres in Christchurch and Auckland.
With connectivity supplied by our nationwide network and our extensive internet service expertise, the ACS data centres are the ideal environment to host critical business and telecommunications infrastructure.
Key Features of Our Facilities
- Secure – Only supervised access and physically secure facilities.
- Reliable – Monitored and N+1 redundant connectivity, cooling and power and networks.
- Performance – Fully customisable – high-performance connectivity options.
- Technical – We have a full complementary technical staff that can assist in most circumstances
We operate a modern, high performance nationwide network. This enables us to provide the highest quality service and a broad range of customisable connectivity solutions to our customers throughout New Zealand.
Where possible we strive to utilise fibre optic and digital microwave radio technologies however traditional copper-based solutions may be supplied as appropriate.
Key Features of the Network
- Redundant international and domestic capacity through multiple upstream carriers and physically diverse paths
- High performance and low latency
- Point-to-point links and internet connectivity available
- Virtual networks
- Domain name registrations
- Mailbox popping
- Mail Marshal Email filtering
- Citrix Service Provider Licensing
- Microsoft Service Provider Licensing